The CUES School System provides quality, values-based education
with individualized support to students and families. Our three schools are
located in east Omaha.
The CUES Fund is a non-profit organization that secures financial support
through private donations to fully fund the CUES Schools System.
We make a difference in the lives of thousands.
Who we serve
Our schools play a vital role in keeping our community strong and vibrant. We provide children in east Omaha neighborhoods an opportunity to experience a quality values-based education and receive support beyond the classroom.
Many of these children are from at-risk neighborhoods. We rely on the community to get involved in order to keep these schools open.
At a Glance
of CUES students qualify for free and reduced lunch.
of families receive financial assistance so their child(ren) can attend a CUES School.
of CUES students are ESL (English as a Second Language) learners.
of CUES students go on to graduate high school.
What do we do
The CUES School System consists of three schools in east Omaha. We provide quality education for Pre-K through 8th grade children with individualized student and family support services to connect families with community resources.
What Makes Us Different
• Tailored Education + Common Core Curriculum
• Blended Learning, Interactive Learning, STEM Education
• Evidence Based Curriculum (whole group, small group, and individual instruction)
• Social Emotional Support
• Family Support for Basic Needs within the Home
Why our mission is so important
Our schools play a vital role in keeping our community strong and vibrant. CUES has been supporting youth in east Omaha since 1975.
Studies have proven that poverty negatively effects youth brain development and impacts the ability to learn and 45% of children born into poverty repeat the cycle by age 35.
• 90% of our elementary students go on to graduate high school compared to 68% nationally.
• In 2019, 38% of CUES graduates participated in Upward Bound – a program with mentors and tutors for college entry.
• 75% of the CUES School Systems operational expenses are funded by private donors through major gifts, annual fund and grants.
How can you help?
Support the CUES Fund by giving a gift today, sign up to receive our emails or get involved.